The Inventory reviews AIAIAI’s special ‘Young Guru Edition’ of their TMA-1 Studio.
It’s more than just cosmetic changes, infact … it’s a completely different monster all-together. Made in collaboration with Young Guru (Audio Engineer for Jay-Z, Beyonce, Alicia Keys & the likes), these special studio editions have a new driver, new earcup design and are probably the lightest in the market! We tested them out for ourselves and they’re incredible.
Before we jump into the full video review, we’d like to take a moment to just go through what you get with the AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio ‘Young Guru Edition’.
Quick ‘Awesome’ Features:
– Professional Studio Sound: Music producers would love the sonic balance. The transients come through really well. The low-end is super clear which makes it extremely helpful to distinguish tonal & sustain changes with kick-drums & bass. Thoroughly impressed
– Extra Comfortable: The new ear-cups are incredibly soft, thanks to the Japanese Memory Foam technology. Pair that with the adjustable height of the ear-cups. the fit just sits right.
– Super Lightweight: Weighing in at just 180grams, this might just be the lightest professional monitoring headphone we’ve worn. The good thing about it being so light (and amazing comfortable) is that there’s no fatigue while wearing it for long sessions.
– Durable: Made with the same tough material that the TMA-1 DJ series were well known for, the headphone is nearly unbreakable. Very handy when you’re traveling quite often.
– Apple Licensed Microphone & Remote: Apart from the coiled cable, you get another tangle-free cable that has a 3-button in-line microphone + remote, specially licensed from Apple. They work perfectly with your iOS devices.
What’s In The Box:
– AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio ‘Young Guru Edition’ Headphone
– Pair of interchangeable earcups made from Japanese Memory Foam
– 1.2 meter cable with Apple Licensed microphone & remote
– 1.5 meter top-grade, red-colored, high-gauge coiled cable
– 3.5mm > 6.3mm plug converter
– Custom ‘Young Guru Edition’ protective carrying pouch
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/content/41/9852741/html/theinventory/blog/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273